- Ground floor opportunity in Real Estate!
- Support and in turn be taught by a highly experienced Sales Team!
- Self-disciplined, energetic, goal-driven people encouraged to apply
The role of a Junior Sales Agent is the perfect entry point into a Real Estate sales career. As a Sales Associate you will support LJ Hooker Beenleigh's highly experienced Team in a range of marketing and sales activities - and in turn, learn 'the ropes'.
The team at LJ Hooker Beenleigh is a dynamic bunch, they have been carefully selected for their extensive skills and knowledge in the real estate industry, and they aim to provide outstanding service and achieve results that exceed their client's expectations.
Led by owner and manager Principal Michael Brown who has worked within the LJ Hooker family for 23 years. He takes pride in the fact that LJ Hooker is the #1 brand in Real Estate.
You seriously won't find a better mentor to kick off, or, further your Real Estate career with!
Real Estate Sales is not easy. It takes grit and determination. It needs patience and persistence. It needs creative thinking and commitment to a process. You'll be a 'Sales Creator'. This means you'll need to commit to 6 long days a week, for at least 3 years before you're fully-fledged. (Think of it as an Apprenticeship) And another 3 before you can think about buying that supercar! Saturdays are a must and odd hours are part of the game...
For the right person though, Real Estate Sales is one of the most lucrative professions to be in, affording a lifestyle and choices that are unparalleled.
LJ Hooker Beenleigh is a very busy place to be. In most cases, you'll do most of your learning on the job. You'll need to be good at observing the team in action, a quick learner and courageous enough to ask questions.
Is a Real Estate sales career for you? Well, if people describe you as:
- Professional and well-spoken;
- Good with numbers;
- A confident learner;
- Good at juggling multiple priorities at the same time;
- An 'Energizer Bunny' (It's long hours, 6-days a week)
- Self-confident but not overbearing;
- Someone who enjoys meeting with lots and lots of new people;
- A creative thinker;
- Comfortable in taking charge of situations when needed;
- Good under pressure;
- Pro-active and keen to take the initiative; and
- Good at reading both people - and the facts...
...we encourage you to apply. Because that's how the best in Real Estate are hard-wired too.
Your working background is of less importance to us than your 'character'. People have come into Real Estate from all sorts of experience, ranging from electricians to psychologists. What will stand you out from the crowd will be:
- Having a history of BIG achievements (personal or work)
- A history of self-discipline (Tri-athlete? Black belt martial artist? Honours degree?)
- Courage to stand your ground
- Huge work ethic
Note: Real Estate is a tough gig and not suited to just anyone. Our role at Greenfield Recruitment is to help both our clients (Real Estate Agents and Principals) and YOU to know with absolute certainty whether you're a good fit and have genuinely strong prospects of a stellar career in the industry. This is your invitation to begin the journey of discovery.
Register now. Build your unique profile. Complete our Temperament and Values assessment - and we'll be back in touch ASAP. We do NOT want a resume or Cover letter!
Every application will be acknowledged. Every person applying will be advised the outcome of their application.
We encourage all people to apply regardless of gender, age, self-identification, religion or culture of origin.