James Bond had Miss Moneypenny, Mad Men had Peggy Olsen and let’s not forget Suits’ Harvey and Donna dynamic duo! Are you the other half to Team Gobey? Is taking charge behind the scenes and driving operational excellence your 'superpower'? Do people describe you as an 'integrator'? Excellent, because that's exactly what I'm looking for right now...
Hi, I'm Gail Gobey, owner and Principal of Sahe & Gable Property. An effortless and unpretentious communicator, I pride myself on strong relationships and the expert knowledge that I've built over 10 years of working as a sales agent in the local community. My meticulous attention to detail and innovative, effective marketing campaigns deliver consistently excellent results.
I credit much of my success to my decades of experience in event management and marketing. I believe strongly in offering my buyers and vendors a stress-free experience, by guiding every aspect of the sale or purchase with my warmth, inclusive approach and unfailing dedication to achieving the best outcome for my clients.
And right now I'm looking for a switched on, responsible, resilient individual to take a range of tasks off my hands and essentially 'Donna' myself and the team into operational shape on a daily basis. I'm straight-forward, straight to the point, hard working and driven. If you're 'Donna', then perhaps people might describe me as 'Harvey' - but in Real Estate.
Who are you?
In addition to having 3+ years' experience in Real Estate administration or similar role, would people describe you as...
- Self-confident and intelligent
- You've got commercial 'smarts'
- A doer - with vast resources of energy and a switched-on problem solver
- Diplomatically assertive
- Sociable... but you get on with the job too - responsible to see a task through to completion
- You love policies, procedures and processes
- Glass-half-full - but not blindly optimistic
- A confident decision-maker
- Comfortable holding people accountable
- A natural leader who takes the initiative
- Having a balanced view of the world, calling on facts while also using your intuition
- Willing to learn and ask questions
If yes... and you hold a Certificate of Registration, or are willing to get one - and have the personal confidence to handle my Type-A personality, we should speak!
- Be my right hand person
- Triage enquiries from clients and team members
- Diary Management/organise appointments
- Prepare listing kits and marketing of properties
- Attending meetings with photographers, stylists and buyers
- Liaise with vendors and buyers
- Database entry and management
- Client relationships and management
- Auction and open home preparation
- Keep the team on-task and delivering superior outcomes
- Working with a team of Business Systems Operators (sales administrators)
- Develop office marketing and social media marketing in conjunction with corporate office
- Prepare sales documentation and contracts
- Be the go to for office systems and procedures
- Handle incoming office enquiries
Why would you?
Well, we're a small, fun, casual but effective team. We have a modern office in Wynnum. We're well known and an award winning brand in the local area. The pay is good. And because you know you like being able to manage a personality like me, right?
Sound interesting? Why not hit the Apply button, build your profile (no need for a CV or cover letter just yet)? Do a little 10-minute self-assessment that tells us a bit about your nature - and we'll be in touch!
EVERY application will be acknowledged. EVERY applicant will be advised the outcome of their application.
Sash & Gable Property is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all people who believe they have the right blend of experience and character.