James Bond had Miss Moneypenny, Mad Men had Peggy Olsen and let’s not forget Suits’ Harvey and Donna dynamic duo! Are you the other half to Team Diba? Is taking charge behind the scenes and driving operational excellence your 'superpower'? Do people describe you as an 'integrator'? Excellent, because that's exactly what I'm looking for right now...
Hi I'm Farha Diba, Owner and Director of Raine & Horne Ingleburn. I bring to the business a wealth of experience in different industries over the last 10 years. Tooday, I'm the leader of an experienced, motivated, energetic and results driven office that strives for excellence in all areas of Real Estate.
Look, I'll admit I'm a perfectionist and that my attention to detail is unparalleled. My approach to every assignment is to first listen to the vendor or buyer so that I understand their individual needs and wants, and never assume to know what is correct for them.
I believe that buying a home is more of an emotional decision than a financial one and that my in-depth understanding of real personal service will ensure that any client is comfortable to entrust me with the sale of what is usually their biggest asset.
And right now I'm looking for a switched on, responsible, resilient individual to take a range of tasks off my hands and essentially 'Donna' myself and the team into operational shape on a daily basis. I'm straight-forward, straight to the point, hard working and driven. If you're 'Donna', then perhaps people might describe me as 'Harvey' - but in Real Estate.
Who are you?
In addition to having 3+ years' experience in Real Estate administration or similar role, would people describe you as...
- Self-confident and intelligent
- You've got commercial 'smarts'
- A doer - with vast resources of energy and a switched-on problem solver
- Diplomatically assertive
- Sociable... but you get on with the job too - responsible to see a task through to completion
- You love policies, procedures and processes
- Glass-half-full - but not blindly optimistic
- A confident decision-maker
- Comfortable holding people accountable
- A natural leader who takes the initiative
- Having a balanced view of the world, calling on facts while also using your intuition
- Willing to learn and ask questions
If yes... and you hold a Certificate of Registration, or are willing to get one - and have the personal confidence to handle my Type-A personality, we should speak!
- Be my right hand person
- Triage enquiries from clients and team members
- Diary Management/organise appointments
- Prepare listing kits and marketing of properties
- Attending meetings with photographers, stylists and buyers
- Liaise with vendors and buyers
- Database entry and management
- Client relationships and management
- Auction and open home preparation
- Keep the team on-task and delivering superior outcomes
- Working with a team of Business Systems Operators (sales administrators)
- Develop office marketing and social media marketing in conjunction with corporate office
- Prepare sales documentation and contracts
- Be the go to for office systems and procedures
- Handle incoming office enquiries
Why would you?
Well, we're a small, fun, casual but effective team. We have a modern office in Ingleburn. We're well known and an award winning brand in the local area. The pay is good. And because you know you like being able to manage a personality like me, right? Oh... and did I mention the role could lead to being GM of the office?
Sound interesting? Why not hit the Apply button, build your profile (no need for a CV or cover letter just yet)? Do a little 10-minute self-assessment that tells us a bit about your nature - and we'll be in touch!
EVERY application will be acknowledged. EVERY applicant will be advised the outcome of their application.
Raine & Horne Ingleburn is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all people who believe they have the right blend of experience and character.