- Outstanding sales opportunity - warm leads included
- Work from home element
- Become part of shaping a rapidly growing business
- Opportunity to earn in excess of $180K per annum
If you’re interested in changing lives, and helping others, whilst earning above average income and being part of a dynamic, fast growth team, keep reading...
After 20 years as a top broker in the industry, becoming the No. 1 Aussie Mortgage Broker and earning multiple industry awards year-on-year, Ross sold his 2 award-winning Aussie Franchises and set up a new business: Ross Le Quesne’s Billion Dollar Broker. Founded in 2019, Billion Dollar Broker provides coaching, mentoring, and training solutions to Mortgage Brokers.
Ross Le Quesne is a well-known household name in the Mortgage Broking space, with extremely high brand equity, trust and recall, which makes this is a very exciting opportunity to work on an already established brand and create your mark on a dynamic and growing business.
Ross is already thriving in his second year of his coaching venture with a rapidly expanding team, and is excited to continue to grow and scale the business in order to serve and significantly grow our community over next 12-24 months.
And that's where you come in!
Right now, Ross is looking to bring a new member of the team on board to perform the role of Sales Executive - for the Billion Dollar Broker programme.
Who are you?
- Switched on
- Empathetic balancing relationship-building, with results
- A great multi-tasker - with a good level of energy
- Self-confident. Comfortable expressing your opinion without being overbearing
- Sociable yet you know when it's time to focus on the task at hand
- Organised. You love a proven sales process and methodology
- Action-oriented. You love to Get Things Done.
- An unbeatable communicator - this is one of your super powers
- A reliable go-to person - yet not easily misled by others' agendas
- Tech Literate - Happy to use and adopt new technologies, software and systems
- You love making clients happy. You're a naturally accommodating person
- A natural leader in your space. You take the initiative
- Even keeled - you see the world through a balanced (not emotional) perspective
If you have telesales experience in the recruitment, finance, mortgage broking or real estate sector, this would be a huge plus! However, if you don’t - don’t stress - a background in B2B telesales is of interest too. Our focus is to hire the right personality, and help you develop and grow your skills.
This is a Sales Driver role that will see you execute and manage a significant component of Ross's Sales Process and Strategy. 80% of your time will be spent on calls, both warm & cold. The other 20% will be spent on email follow ups, database tracking, reporting, and training and development.
- You'll be speaking with Mortgage Brokers (who are a friendly bunch) through warm leads and your own lead generation;
- You'll then explore each Broker's business growth needs, goals and concerns;
- You'll present the premise of the Billion Dollar Broker programme;
- You'll nurture prospects over a period of time - circling back to them every now and then (this is not a hard close selling environment);
- You'll obviously keep records and notes in the CRM;
- And you'll be liaising with other members of the team;
- When people become clients you'll hand them over to Ross;
- Eat, sleep, repeat.
Why would you?
- An extensive warm, targeted and quality database
- A sophisticated lead and marketing strategy that is generating warm leads daily
- Clear targets, goals, and KPIs
- Dedicated sales administration support
- Extensive ongoing training and development
- Growth and leadership opportunities
- Modern and attractive office with a flexible work culture
- Very progressive business with access to innovative and market leading technology, systems, tools, and the best coaches and mentors in the industry
- You will be rewarded with an Attractive Salary + Super + Uncapped Comms. You will have the opportunity if targets are met to earn in excess of 120K per annum.
- The role is Based in Hornsby, very close to the train station but also has scope for working-from-home.
Interested? You know you are! Click Apply Now, build your profile and then take a quick self-assessment that will give us insights into your nature. We don't want a CV or Cover Letter - we want to get to know you!
EVERY application will be acknowledged. EVERY applicant will be advised the outcome of their application.
Ross Le Quesne is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all people who believe they have the right blend of experience and character. (Please note Ross is NOT in a position to sponsor individuals. You MUST be an Australian resident with unrestricted working rights in Australia to be employed here).