- Ground floor opportunity in Real Estate!
- Support and in turn be taught by a highly experienced Principal!
- Self-disciplined, energetic, goal-driven people encouraged to apply
The role of a Sales Associate is the perfect entry point into a Real Estate sales career. As a Sales Associate you will support Tate Brownlee Real Estate's highly experienced Principal, Tate Brownlee in a range of marketing and sales activities - and in turn, learn 'the ropes'.
Tate Brownlee has been in the franchise real estate industry for more than 15 years, bringing with him a wealth of local knowledge, experience and understanding for his community. Starting Tate Brownlee Real Estate has allowed Tate the freedom to lead and grow his real estate company from where he chooses to. He is able to take a more grassroots approach and prioritise giving back to his local Northern NSW and Coolangatta communities and to his own team, growing them from a place of care for others. You seriously won't find a better office to kick off your Real Estate career with!
Real Estate sales is not easy. It takes grit and determination. It needs patience and persistence. It needs creative thinking and commitment to a process. You'll need to commit to 5 long days a week for at least 3 years before you're fully-fledged. And another 3 before you can think about buying that supercar! Saturdays are a must and odd hours are part of the game...
For the right person though, Real Estate sales is one of the most lucrative professions to be in, affording a lifestyle and choices that are unparalleled.
Tate Brownlee Real Estate is a very busy place to be. In most cases you'll do most of your learning on the job. You'll need to be good at observing Tate in action, a quick learner and courageous enough to ask questions.
Is a Real Estate sales career for you? Well, if people describe you as:
- Professional and well spoken;
- Good with numbers;
- A confident learner;
- Good at juggling multiple priorities at the same time;
- An 'Energizer Bunny' (It's long hours, 6-days a week)
- Self-confident but not overbearing;
- Someone who enjoys meeting with lots and lots of new people;
- A creative thinker;
- Comfortable in taking charge of situations when needed;
- Good under pressure;
- Pro-active and keen to take the initiative; and
- Good at reading both people - and the facts...
...we encourage you to apply. Because that's how the best in Real Estate are hard-wired too.
Your working background is of less importance to us than your 'character'. People have come into Real Estate from all sorts of experience, ranging from electricians to psychologists. What will stand you out from the crowd will be:
- Having a history of BIG achievements (personal or work)
- A history of self-discipline (Tri-athlete? Black belt martial artist? Honours degree?)
- Courage to stand your ground
- Huge work ethic
Note: Real Estate is a tough gig and not suited to just anyone. Our role at Greenfield Recruitment is to help both our clients (Real Estate Agents and Principals) and YOU to know with absolute certainty whether you're a good fit and have genuinely strong prospects of a stellar career in the industry. This is your invitation to begin the journey of discovery.
Register now. Build your unique profile. Complete our Temperament and Values assessment - and we'll be back in touch ASAP. We do NOT want a resume.
Every application will be acknowledged. Every person applying will be advised the outcome of their application.
We encourage all people to apply regardless of gender, age, self-identification, religion or culture of origin.