- $55K base - genuine OTE $100K uncapped
- Solid lead flow
- A family business with a solid reputation
“I can’t thank you enough for putting up a system that not only looks great but is sure to meet our needs well into the future!
The team you have are great, and I can’t fault the communication the whole way through! Big praise to Stu, Gab and the boys.” Dave - 7.54kW Solar System in Goulburn
“We recently had a substantial system installed on our property by Goulburn Solar and the quality and service was outstanding.
Right from the initial quote Phil, Stuart and their team acted with the utmost professionalism and it is clear they are experts in their field. The follow up service has been flawless – they are proactive in making sure the system is running at optimum levels and have always been prompt and responsive to any questions.
We highly recommend Goulburn Solar to anyone looking for a top notch system installed by pure professionals.” Scott - 18kW Solar System in Goulburn
"We were very impressed with the professionalism & knowledge of Goulburn Solar staff - they were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble and they went above and beyond to make sure we are completely satisfied with the system they installed for us. Cannot speak highly enough of them." Shevaun Chown
This list goes on, just like this... and that's because Goulburn Solar is a family-owned business which stands out in the Solar Energy sector, for it's commitment to honesty, integrity and professionalism. And as a result of ongoing demand for their services we've been tasked with finding their next Solar Energy Sales Consultant.
So, who are you? Well, in addition to 3 years sales success in solar, would people generally describe you as:
- Intelligent and a quick learner;
- Articulate and able to help people feel confident about the technology;
- A genuinely good asker of questions and a listener;
- You're a confident communicator - whether in the office or on site;
- You're driven. You love to achieve. Kicking sales goals is your jam;
- You know when to close - and you do - without being pushy;
- Being stuck in an office drives you insane;
- You know that 'ad-lib is for amateurs' - you love a consistent sales process;
- You're optimistic and resilient - but nobody's fool;
- Meeting the customer's needs is important - but you'll stand your ground when appropriate;
- You're self-motivated and self-managing
- You make decisions based on facts and objective measures.
The gig? Simple really:
- Respond to a steady volume of inbound enquiries;
- Build and run social campaigns to generate more enquiries;
- Attend site visits, assess the clients' needs, conduct measurements;
- Prepare and submit quotes;
- Secure new clients;
- Suggest and develop new initiatives and campaigns to increase lead flow;
- Speak at community events on the merits of solar;
- Keep the CRM up-to-date;
- And just for some added fun you also get to sell electric ebikes, all electric side by side ATVs, EV chargers; solar skylights, solar hot water systems and solar roof ventilation systems!
Why would you?
- Market leading and cutting-edge products and services
- Ground floor of a business now in 'scale-up' mode
- Highly energetic and entrepreneurial Managing Director
- Professional development guaranteed
- Know that you're solving problems and enhancing lives
- Quality on-market remuneration with uncapped commissions and use of vehicle
- Freedom of movement
From Stu Joyce, managing director: "We are all about family. We build close working relationships that help us all grow, we encourage outside of the box thinking and are committed to providing the best experience for our customers across the whole journey and support them post install better than any competitor. We have 10 years experience and history trading in Goulburn and surrounds and are known as the go to solar company by locals. We are rapidly expanding in a field that is developing new products and opportunities every day."
How about flexibility in working arrangements (negotiated); opportunities to attend solar/energy trade shows within NSW and other states; possible overseas travel; exposure to one of the fastest growing sectors in the country; company sponsored training
Interested? You know you are! Click Apply Now, build your profile, answer some Yes/No questions about your background and then take a quick self-assessment that will give us insights into your nature. No need for a resume or cover letter!
Goulburn Solar is an Equal Opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all suitably experienced individuals.
(EVERY application will be responded to. EVERY applicant will know the outcome of their application. Because we're Justified Talent)